• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovering at Camp Dodge.

rat4spd

I called Scott the other day. He gave me SgtMajors number, who never answers. So I call the freight desk only to be given another persons number. That person says Scott is not supposed to be giving people their number to come look at trucks and Scott HAS to be there.

So scrap plans to go there today. I called Scott back, and he said he'd be there tommorrow, and he's not thrilled about it. It's a PITA for him because he has to close his shop down.

Why am I not surprised?

gonorth

Grrrr, GL Scott should schedule at least a half day per week to be there anytime that there are active listings at that location. Espeically with the quantities they have been selling lately. There seems to be a little 'friction' between Scott and the gurad guys at the base. Understandably so too since GL 'owns' that stuff and it isn't really the milatary's responsibility to be in the miffle of it. But Louie and Dave have been good to me every time I have been there for a recovery.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks