• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Swap Meet in Jim Thorpe PA - March 5th 2016 - who's going?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got the email from Jim G. about the upcoming event. Indoor parts swap meet-n-greet, first show of the year to get people out of their winter doldrums.

Who's planning to be there?

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ill try to get down. Kick start the year.

Clearing out stuff, I have :
Large Med tow bar (non telescoping) ... [$120]
20 ton bottle jacks, (BII M916) ... [$35ea]
1 ground spade for wreckers or tractor (M818 ) ... [$80]
Tire chains for 22,5's (M916 etc) ... [$90 ea]

and of course I have the brackets for the shelves in the ISU Cadillac containers ... [$18 for 4 = one shelf].

Will bring if pre purchased, don't want to lug there on spec and don't have a 'table'.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone going to the swap meet next weekend has an original Coleman lantern, military style, with the 4-piece glove, in very nice or excellent condition, I am looking to purchase one. Picture of the style is below.

Attachments

MadCat2

Tew's Armory

Todd & Chad from Tew's Armory will be there! I just a load of new ammo cans in and stacked up with medical supplies and body armor!
Were all out of military sleeping bags, they go fast! See you all there! I'm tired of the cold weather and looking forward to the event!

Got the email from Jim G. about the upcoming event. Indoor parts swap meet-n-greet, first show of the year to get people out of their winter doldrums.

Who's planning to be there?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For the first time in over 12 years of going to this event I'm actually going to have a couple tables there! [thumbzup] Looking forward to it!

Going to bring:

piles of NIB deuce geared lug nut wrenches
piles of military radio gear/parts/accessories/antennas/cabling/etc.
CUCV rear driver's side radio rack
M37 oil filters
roadside reflector sets
couple M151 rims
hand tools, manuals, misc. field gear and vehicle parts

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Mike we probably need to talk. I found a lantern in my stuff in ga and even before I saw your posting here, I figured you'd want this. Still in box.

BTW. I was supossed to be out of town this coming week but that changed. Still will most likely will not make the show but can make arrangements.

I have an No's deuce fuel injection pump. Shorty towbar. M1009 spare tire carrier mount. Air assist power steering kit NOS. Three nos tailgate chain and t handle device for m35a2c.

The air assist kit is buried in storage but everything else is handy.

Last edited:

art

I'm Looking forward to seeing every one this weekend
Here is some stuff I'm bringing up.
Dog tag machine, Addressograph Co. Graphotype Model G 1
Mermites, insulated food containers, metal
Federal Siren 24v
2 Jerry fuel cans, metal
magazines, Supply line, motor pool and Military vehicle, British MV.
Military books
Tank Periscope M16c
Sextant - Bubble Type WWII Aviation Sextant.
Made By Bendix Aviation Corporation.
Model No: AN-5854-1.

Padlock Sets, Keyed alike, 2, 6, or 10 locks in a set.
Keep all of your MV’s & stuff lock up with only one key that fits all.
. 10 locks are needed for a wrecker.
Stamped US
Pm for details
thanks
Art

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Art, can you check with the guy that has the base for the WWII radio. I sent PM/email and not heard anything. If you can bring it......

Might have to pass to Mike, not sure I'll make it. Other option is for NJ Show, definitely plan to be there unless work intercedes.

jatonka

I am all loaded up and ready to head to The Redball Rally at Jim Thorpe, Art S I have things for you. John D and Nick D, I have stuff for you too. See everyone on Sat am. JT

art

C
Art, can you check with the guy that has the base for the WWII radio. I sent PM/email and not heard anything. If you can bring it......

Might have to pass to Mike, not sure I'll make it. Other option is for NJ Show, definitely plan to be there unless work intercedes.
PM Sent

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks