• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Swap Meet in Jim Thorpe PA - March 5th 2016 - who's going?

Went, first time I went to this one, now I know to skip it next year. I love vendors who don't have parts for common vehicles with them, but drag oddball crap. Or the ones who keep quoting " on line " prices. I came with a pocket full of cash, and left with it.

Bummer..................

I had a good time seeing the familiar faces. Was good to get out of the house to the first show of the year. I have been a few times but have never bought anything. I just take it as chance to catch up with everyone I haven't seen since the Gilbert show in Sept and just have a good time. Looking forward to seeing you all at Sussex MTA show.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks