• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Red Ball Winter meet, Pa.

Wolf.Dose

Randy,
front adjustable landing legs are not original for a M101 trailer. So, I guess, you have to make someting by yourself. It is possible, for my M101A1 has a hight adjustable landing leg in front with a wheel and can be replaced with 2 bolts to the original one. If you look at the pic you will see the wheel...
Wolf

Srjeeper

Weather report is for a beautiful day, so don't pass it up.

Also, for those that can, please take lots of pictures at the swapmeet and post them up here afterwards. There's several of our brothers that won't be able to make it, for various reasons, but would like to see the "going's on".

Thanks folks.........see ya Saturday!!:jumpin:

dfanders

Looking for parts

I will be at the meet on saturday , hope to say hi to several other SS members. I am looking for parts for the following:
1) 1957 M52
- Mirrors, other odds and ends

2) Halftrack , WW2 truck parts
- 8.25 x 20 tires
- Light switch ( pull type)
- White engine parts
- What looks good for the dash

Cheers,
David Fanders

emr

Look for the MTA table, get all the spring show info u need there....This is a great show to kick off the year....And a good motivator to get those vehicles up and going..... :) ...Randy

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I am looking for WWII radio units. I am also looking for anything IHC WWII related. I still need a 50 cal or 30 cal. Where are the SS guys staying at on Friday night.? It would be nice to have a small party at the hotel or local gin mill within walking distance...pm me if you are staying locally tomorrow nite.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was only there short time, as I had my daughter in tow and I had to get back in time to get ready for a date tonight.

SrJeeper, jatonka, emmado22, atankersdad, MikePop, NewMVGuy, 5tonpuller, HAWKMAN, nickd, ShieldWolf37, LanceRobson (and son), doghead, and everyone else: glad to see you all, hope to spend more time with ya'll down the road !!

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was only there short time, as I had my daughter in tow and I had to get back in time to get ready for a date tonight.

SrJeeper, jatonka, emmado22, atankersdad, MikePop, NewMVGuy, 5tonpuller, HAWKMAN, nickd, ShieldWolf37, LanceRobson (and son), doghead, and everyone else: glad to see you all, hope to spend more time with ya'll down the road !!
Just got back home myself. Met some new SS members and had a great time seeing those on the above list. Special thanks to Randy, Oldchevy4x4, who provided us with a great homemade chicken chili, hot dogs and a homemade habanero relish that was to die for. It was great meeting Randy's young sons who reminded me of my sons, 15 years ago. I met some great Jersey MV guys who will be holding the Sussex MV show next month, on the 17-19th. I got my 2 30cal BMG.s that I went for so it was a successful trip. As i was leaving town a MD member called me wanting something, so i went back and got more spin on filters from the infamous JATONKA. I just love seeing John and talking with him so it gave me a good excuse to turn around and spend another 20 minutes talking with my old friend. Good show SRJEEPER, you guys know how to make all of us MV guys welcome.. Great meeting you for the first time Hawk. Good luck on the date MD308, it was good seeing you and your daughter.
ATD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks