• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone, interesting

zb39

I enjoyed watching the trucks there go up on the block....very interesting at the end...i was outbid on 2....thats how it goes...of course it would have cost a grand to ship 1 to me..I had fun anyways....always more to come.

beck

I'm outbid too

I also bid on 2. I bought 0. I lost again. Right up to the end I thought I had one. Just too much $$ for me right now. The final outcome made my wife very happy. It looks like I will have a very nice M105 for sale at or near Redstone. I won it last week thinking I would pull it home with the deuce I bought today. With no tow truck I may have to resell it. That will make my wife even happier. She says in an unkind tone, "What are you going to used a bobbed deuce for?" My reply, "Anything I want!"

Last edited:

phataux

beck i hear you brother i have been told i cant have a deuce untill i have a garage to put it in ..... she wasnt happy when she came home from work the next day and there was a for sale sigh in the front yard. "wtf" she says i say we have to sell so i can buy a house with a garage..... hahaha. she still isnt happy

beck

This lot looked not as good as last weeks, and for the same amount of money of the nicer ones :roll:
I thought some of last weeks trailers were super. As far as the trucks go, I previewed them last week. The 3 I liked best were all in today's auction. Some of last weeks pictures looked pretty, but I prefered todays in person.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beck,
I've pulled a 105 from Montgomery, AL to Columbia, SC with an F-150. Just needed a pintel hitch and kept the speed down to 60. It was tilted forward a bit, so the tailgate was down, but it followed nicely. YMMV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks