• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Redstone, interesting

zb39

I enjoyed watching the trucks there go up on the block....very interesting at the end...i was outbid on 2....thats how it goes...of course it would have cost a grand to ship 1 to me..I had fun anyways....always more to come.

beck

I'm outbid too

I also bid on 2. I bought 0. I lost again. Right up to the end I thought I had one. Just too much $$ for me right now. The final outcome made my wife very happy. It looks like I will have a very nice M105 for sale at or near Redstone. I won it last week thinking I would pull it home with the deuce I bought today. With no tow truck I may have to resell it. That will make my wife even happier. She says in an unkind tone, "What are you going to used a bobbed deuce for?" My reply, "Anything I want!"

Last edited:

phataux

beck i hear you brother i have been told i cant have a deuce untill i have a garage to put it in ..... she wasnt happy when she came home from work the next day and there was a for sale sigh in the front yard. "wtf" she says i say we have to sell so i can buy a house with a garage..... hahaha. she still isnt happy

beck

This lot looked not as good as last weeks, and for the same amount of money of the nicer ones :roll:
I thought some of last weeks trailers were super. As far as the trucks go, I previewed them last week. The 3 I liked best were all in today's auction. Some of last weeks pictures looked pretty, but I prefered todays in person.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Beck,
I've pulled a 105 from Montgomery, AL to Columbia, SC with an F-150. Just needed a pintel hitch and kept the speed down to 60. It was tilted forward a bit, so the tailgate was down, but it followed nicely. YMMV.