• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Registering Deuce in Arkansas

cyruscat

Registered my M35A2 in Camden, Ar. with no problems. They had experience from several CUCV vehicles that run the road locally. Head lady in charge told the girl at counter "If it says US Government on the form just do it" :p

Asked about antique tag and their answer was that it had to be in or near "original" condition" no customized vehicles need apply. Got the tag, $19 for lifetime with no renewal.

I had a picture of truck with me and showed that to them. They liked it and wanted to see it in person. I drove it by a week later and then they wanted rides!?

I bought my liability only insurance from Nationwide with similiar ease, only question they had was "what name brand is it?" paperwork said Kaiser-Jeep so there you go.

I love my truck...........

BigRig379

I plan on taking off the stock rims and buying the supersingles mainly cuase I dont want to have to deal with split rims for saftey reasons....I should still be able to run an antique tag shouldnt I?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks