• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Replacement engine for a brdm2

kcimb

I think in the end I'll probably go with a 366 gas engine and an at545 from a Chevy/gmc dump or box truck. Anyone had any comments on that combination?

panzerwillie

I used it in many applications from tank to half track including my OT-810 {8-tons} with a turbo 400 manual shift, they are very strong and have good reputation,as far as the 6.5L i use them a lot the newer blocks are better and if you used it smart it will give you endless hours of service, however there many other choices good luck...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks