• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RESOLVED!!! - Solenoid block no longer needed

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chasing a different issue, I created a new one for me. I over-tightened an air line on the power divider and fan clutch distribution block and spun it off. Anyone have a source for a replacement?

A broken one looks like this:

Last edited:

ramdough

I thought you had to swap the whole valve.

The videos you had in here I believe give replacement valve part numbers or sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RESOLVED!!! In a feat of awesomeness, Rick (GeneralDisorder) happened to have one attached to a spare cab at his shop. He was kind enough to let it go my way, and in an amazingly short time since I took the liberty of screwing it up, my rig is back to fully functional.

A little bit of learning though... it was actually the fan clutch and the power divider solenoid. No matter how hard I tried to get 24V to show up at the "other" connector, I had nothing. Something from one of Dave/Shawn's videos made me try the MODE button and boom- power to it! I will go edit my original post...

So the reason I didn't have air ride was because I didn't have air through the regulator. The reason I thought that came through the solenoid is I was only aware of missing cab air and fan clutch, so I assumed they were the two feeds at that distribution.

With air through the regulator, the system is pressurized and the electronically controlled functions I am aware of are all now functioning.

THANKS(!!!) Rick!