• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RESOLVED!!! - Solenoid block no longer needed

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Chasing a different issue, I created a new one for me. I over-tightened an air line on the power divider and fan clutch distribution block and spun it off. Anyone have a source for a replacement?

A broken one looks like this:

Last edited:

ramdough

I thought you had to swap the whole valve.

The videos you had in here I believe give replacement valve part numbers or sources.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ckouba

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RESOLVED!!! In a feat of awesomeness, Rick (GeneralDisorder) happened to have one attached to a spare cab at his shop. He was kind enough to let it go my way, and in an amazingly short time since I took the liberty of screwing it up, my rig is back to fully functional.

A little bit of learning though... it was actually the fan clutch and the power divider solenoid. No matter how hard I tried to get 24V to show up at the "other" connector, I had nothing. Something from one of Dave/Shawn's videos made me try the MODE button and boom- power to it! I will go edit my original post...

So the reason I didn't have air ride was because I didn't have air through the regulator. The reason I thought that came through the solenoid is I was only aware of missing cab air and fan clutch, so I assumed they were the two feeds at that distribution.

With air through the regulator, the system is pressurized and the electronically controlled functions I am aware of are all now functioning.

THANKS(!!!) Rick!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks