• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

REV truck?

Gamble

rounded roof 2.jpeg
Youre right. It looks like an A2 Truck Roof. The A2 Trucks have a steel roof.

1a7f5480-34b3-4dab-89d1-a2744e7b587c.jpg
This is a 1045A2 truck with the steel roof.

The truck in the post above this one is the under roof from the armor roof. Rounded Roof.jpg

At one time, In Cali, Govplanet was told not to sell any armor inclusive of the roofs. So they were removed. This is why you dont often see these roofs in Georgia. This is why the under roof is ALWAYS green, not tan or camoflouge. When the armor is removed you clearly see the original manufacturer's green. Just like the door frames, the side of the truck body where the bolt holes are, etc. This is my understanding. Again, just my .02.

Last edited:

DHumvee

Every time I look at a slant back I still get butterflies. Lol. And I have one. Its simply the most powerful rugged looking truck ever made in my opinion.
Is your truck a REV ?

View attachment 885913

Was the engine missing parts like in the picture above? Im not sure what they are pulling off of these trucks but all of them seem to have the same parts removed.
Mine are both ECV trucks. Everything was there, they were runners.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks