• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Richmond, VA pickup, 90 mile trip

This is the job that got me interested in SS. I have been a memeber of Diesel Truck Resource for some time now and enjoy everything mechanical. My avatar is a picture of my introduction to SS. We had a fun time and a few challenges loading a "dead" truck with a stuck park brake onto the gooseneck but the delivery went well.

Job complete;-)
Great job getting my deuce home. Took a little more time than I expected at Richmond, but made it home with no issues. 15 minutes to unload (just rolled it off the trailer into the back yard).

Thanks for all the help.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks