• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rocwell W/CTIS

lonegunman

i wish i had ctis on my truck, i use it in alot of sandy areas. its a real pain to deflate and inflate the tires all the time

My CTIS is awesome for letting the air out of tires,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,putting air in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not so much.

After dealing with it on my personal truck and several times over my career in service, I am pretty sure whomever built it decied it was guaranteed to break when needed most and made that the warranty.

emr

The a 3s are a terrible set up by anyones opinion, in the ctis department, they almost never work and some will say never. hauling that thing around and trying to sell it is a waste of time and effort, in my opinon. unless u have storage and a fork lift to move her around, putting an A3 set up on any truck would be absolutly a silly idea. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks