• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

RRAD REBUILD- IUID digital block

Andrmorr

Anything over 5000.00 is supposed to be getting one.
The weird part is, the trucks didn't have the digi block code when they went to RRAD but were assigned one there...That's why the passing interest in what they contained. If the truck went thru the active build line, the different parts got them too (example the transfer case). But it wasn't for tracking as a specific vehicle...RRAD removed the cabs, beds, dashes, hoods, transfer case, transmissions etc from each truck and sent them thru separate build lines in batches, while the truck chassis was rebuilt...and whatever truck chassis was ready at the other end is where the different pieces that were ready at that time got bolted...Is it gonna matter in the long run? Probably not but half the fun of these trucks is unraveling the mystery of Government/military red tape and procedures...Just like finding the build sheet under the back seat, under the carpet, or on top of the gas tank in an old muscle car...

Csm Davis

Speaking fo frame numbers...When I checked for mine it made me laugh when I saw it...the numbers were about 1 inch high! I pictured Fred Flintstone's typewriter with a mallet hammering in these giant numbers!
Not off by much only thing wrong is they are supposed to be 1/2" high, but yeah a guy with a hammer and number punch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks