• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Rush hour traffic..(Beware attempt at humor)

uscgmatt

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most people wouldn't even know, or see for that matter what it is. They are too busy texting. The best thing for getting through rush hour traffic is a 5 ton with a big snow plow.:shock::shock::shock:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
The LAW (Light Anti-tank Weapon) was a one shot, throw away weapon used against thin skinned armored vehicles (shoot a real tank with it and you will only piss the occupants off) and fortifed positions.

To part the waters you need a MK-19 40mm grenade launcher and, as stated above, a plow to move the residue out of the way.

wayne pick

Ever since I built El'Smasho, other drivers pretty much give me a wide berth, a lot less cutoffs also. My straight pipe stack helps, You hear this truck before you see it. From the rear, my Federal and New York State terrorist hunting permit stickers discorage tailgaters. Guess they think im an upstate redneck hillbilly. And they are right! LOL.

Attachments

Last edited:
On my M1010 I just went with grenade stickers on the backdoor windows, and on the drivers door wing window I have a sticker that says "Honk if you've never seen an Uzi shot out of a car window."... They seem to do the trick. My view on other drivers is "don't pull out in front of me. Or do, it doesn't matter to me either wa:twisted:y..."

southbreeze

I'm getting one of those train horns to mount on mine. My uncle mounted a three horn special off of his air system. it's a hoot to watch folks sideview mirrors vibrating when you lay on this thing.

It'll make make 'em drop their texting device when you sneek up on them and give them a wee toot :)

Cheers,
Breeze

I really like the sno-plow idea though. What about one of those big tree shearing "V" blades off of the D-10 or 11 dozers????

Isn't that a pic of the new i-tube attachment for your i-pad? When it shoots, does it leave an i-cloud?

Last edited:

Jesse6325

How about 2 lengths of 3/8" black gas pipes with a small triangle welded on the top protruding from your front grill.
Gee thanks Goldeneagle,, That's about 1/2 hour worth of work with the welder for a reputation that will last a lifetime.
Not that my neighbors have any doubt about my lack of sanity as it is,,,,:shock:

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want a 75 mm pack howitzer to tow behind my M1009. That would encourage tailgaters to back off a little bit!

Attachments

m816

When I drive the Untouchable through town, everyone seems to get out of my way. Same thing on the highway, however since we put the pyro on it, I can't get the speed I used to get so I am limited to the right lane and the occasional Schneider truck

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most people wouldn't even know, or see for that matter what it is. They are too busy texting. The best thing for getting through rush hour traffic is a 5 ton with a big snow plow.:shock::shock::shock:

uscgmatt,

I disagree. the SNOW PLOW part would not be needed... lol :)

One of the reasons I originally got into MV's was because of this guys story about helping a buddy after Katrina...

Katrina Day 5: Friday, 2 September 2005
Daybreak, up and at 'em. Spent most of the day clearing debris in Biloxi and Gulfport. The deuce makes a pretty good plow when you use a compact car turned sideways as a plow blade.

Lone Star MVPA - ('05 Hurricane Katrina Experience)

So see, you wouldn't actually need the snow plow part. Just snag one of them there imports and IMPROVISE :twisted::twisted:

and if you damaged your plow blade? well just drop it off and snag another import

engineman2

Snow plows would be great since they'd part the sea so to speak.

The gas pipe skewer would be neat too. I'd put a big spike in the receiver hitch to spike the radiators of tailgaters.

I've had some people do some dumb things before, most notably drive across my bumper while I'm doing 45 with 3-4k pounds of firewood in the truck and trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks