• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryan's Deuce build

rronning84

I wil be using a lot of shore power. Also with as cold as the water will be that is coming in to the system it still would not be hot after a pass through the tankless heater.

59apache

Chipmaker
sounds logical. With a heat exchanger you can use the heat from the motor for hot water and conversely with a circulation pump you can warm up your engine.

rronning84

!BwdE0VwEWk~$(KGrHqQOKkQEwRQPOKyhBMI+TTkPk!~~_12.JPG$(KGrHqMOKisE6(eVnmFQBOrvPe(tfg~~60_12.JPG

AIMS 30 AMP automatic 3 way power transfer switch (Shore, Gen Set, Inverter) and a Royal 6000/12000 inverter with hardwire kit that will be hooked to my 4 Optima Blue Tops.

59apache

Chipmaker
something like that was on my wishlist....but the affordable one was to small, the others out of budget and none has these options. So i've decided to use DPDT switch, works but not that comfortable.
:beer:

rronning84

I finally got the formic laid down on the countertop's and the table.

Also have my 1600 watt heater installed and it cranks out the heat.

Moved all the controls for my generator

up on the closet wall for ease of access.

Got my fridge in place and chilling.

CIMG1059.jpgCIMG1060.jpgCIMG1061.jpgCIMG1062.jpgCIMG1064.jpgCIMG1065.jpgCIMG1066.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks