• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ryans new Deuce

cattlerepairman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I noticed that in the picture where you are working outside the AutoZone you are not smiling into the camera. What's up with that?? :p

As a member of the "steel as*" society of long-haul recoveries I am glad you could fix the issues that came up and keep her running.

drbombe

Hey Ryan, sorry to ask this, but what did you give for that machine, I am sure its bad form but I am looking at 3 duces at this time and wondering what to expect. I have seen em go for 4 grand and 10 grand. thanks

rronning84

That is one really cool deuce!
Thanks
I love it! This rig has great potential.
I think so also
LaRell. I'm the last one that commented on your pic on there.
Cool. Glad to meet on another forum also.
Super Unique! I Love It!
Thanks
Hey Ryan, sorry to ask this, but what did you give for that machine, I am sure its bad form but I am looking at 3 duces at this time and wondering what to expect. I have seen em go for 4 grand and 10 grand. thanks
No cash exchanged hands. I traded my 07 Honda Civic for it strait across. If I go based on what he wanted for the truck and what my car KBB's at for private party then I came out on top by a long shot.

DeucesWild11

Thanks ! I bet those horns sound nice!!:D

Good luck with the paint job. Are you painting the rims as well? Here's a little trick I like, A piece of sheet metal or you can use poster board so you don't paint your tires! You can get right up to that hard to reach lip next to the tire.. I heard covering the tires with dish soap works well too but I haven't tried that.

Attachments