• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

S.S. Ga Ralley?

sailor2000

Tires??? I need some good used (90%+) Deuce tires (esp for my front axle to see if I can cure the 'death wobble') and hove not found a local source that has anything better than 50% tires left over from the Korean war... I have seen that there are dealers who have tires like I need for $50 or less each but the freight to Texas is killer... Is there anyone going to the rally that either a) has some extra tires they would like to sell or b) has a tire source convenient enough for them to pick up some tires and bring them to the rally???? I need at least 2 and 6 would be nice... I am not going to the rally but know someone from Houston that is and could be bribed to bring some back...

Thanks

devilman96

By the by guys I have tires and will be at the rally... Im LIMITED on space so get with me if you need anything brought up that you dont want to pay shipping on.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
For all those attending the GA rally; Good luck, have fun, make friends, and be careful! I know a lot of SS have prepped for this and devoted a tremendous amount of effort and good will. Those of us staying back look forward to hearing the truths and the lies, and seeing the pics and the vids!

Roll on Steel Soldiers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks