• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SAFETY HUMOR - the Lighter Side of a Serious Subject

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Years ago our little towing service was part of a nationwide service and each region had it's own safety director.

Well we were getting inspected and all systems were a go...safety officer said things were as good or better than any he'd seen...then we went to the truck shop.:D

The safety officer said dang...this is one of the cleanest and best organized shops I've ever been in!
Then he asked...do you allow your people to smoke in the shop?

I said of course not!! We have signs posted everywhere...see...there's one right there...as I pointed to it with a lit cigar in my fingers!auaaua

He realized I was mentally challenged and gave the whole terminal an excellent safety rating.:D

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks