• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford Fl. to Robins AFB Ga.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Waffle House =Good. Nice Ray. Hope your new baby pleases you every day. Just as a side note, after the 2008 GA Rally I went over to ADRs place (west of Atl) and grabbed an M373 with my M275A2. The hill on I285 by the airport drug me downto 25 mph. Glad you are well south of there.

FloridaAKM

Have they finished your security clearance yet & let you in? I remember going thru that for the first time last year, three days from being a full year ago, ( it was hellishly hot on the tarmac) about this time, the one day pass is still tacked to wall in my office. Glad everything is working well so far! Be safe.......
Sitting in line at gate 4 sweating my Azz off!

Last edited:

RAYZER

Made it out alive and everything works!
At a flea bag motel now to get some sleep before heading back tonight.
not home yet, keep your fingers crossed!
uploadfromtaptalk1435078891799.jpguploadfromtaptalk1435078913884.jpg

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very nice. I'll start looking for an M197A1 converter dolly for you. I know you will need both trailers at the GA Rally.

3dAngus

After being up for over 30 hours, I imagine he is sleeping like a child.
I need to go find him and prank him while I can.
edit;
Looks like he pranked me. Not where I thought he would be, or any of 20 or so other hotels in Perry.
Whereever are you RaY?
Hope all is well and you have a safe trip home.

Last edited:

RAYZER

After being up for over 30 hours, I imagine he is sleeping like a child.
I need to go find him and prank him while I can.
edit;
Looks like he pranked me. Not where I thought he would be, or any of 20 or so other hotels in Perry.
Whereever are you RaY?
Hope all is well and you have a safe trip home.
Sorry Dell,I wish we could have met up!
I couldn't get any more than 3 or 4 hrs of sleep so I got up and left he days inn around 5:30.
Im In Valdosta now fueling the truck and my stomach.
I'll post up when I get home
I want to thank everyone for their support and concern,
Without that, it wouldn't be near as much fun!uploadfromtaptalk1435106694073.jpg

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's awesome Ray!! Thanks for taking us along on your adventure!!! Better living through adventurous members! LOL. Glad all is goin well!! "You Da Man!" =)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks