• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Sanford Fl. to Robins AFB Ga.

3dAngus

Sorry Dell,I wish we could have met up!
I couldn't get any more than 3 or 4 hrs of sleep so I got up and left he days inn around 5:30.
Im In Valdosta now fueling the truck and my stomach.
I'll post up when I get home
I want to thank everyone for their support and concern,
Without that, it wouldn't be near as much fun!View attachment 566637
Wow! No moss growing under your feet. I was at the Days Inn by 6pm looking for that trailer. Sorry I missed you but happy to hear all is going well.

RAYZER

Awake now,boy I needed that sleep!
The recovery was a success with not even one hick up, almost unheard of, go figure!
The Deuce tractor once again was up for the task,she performed flawlessly and pulled the m373 with no problem.
Egt's stayed steady and manageable @ 1200°
on steeper inclines and hard exceleration, and around 900°
On flat ground cursing.
She's tuned perfectly!
Average highway speed of 57 mph @ 2400 rpm with an average of 7.75 mpg, even burned a tank of wmo on the way up!
Total hours for this trip start to finish were 28, total miles traveled 760, mostly at night, primarily on interstate highway.
Can't wait to do it again!uploadfromtaptalk1435159089494.jpg

QUADJEEPER

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Awake now,boy I needed that sleep!
The recovery was a success with not even one hick up, almost unheard of, go figure!
The Deuce tractor once again was up for the task,she performed flawlessly and pulled the m373 with no problem.
Egt's stayed steady and manageable @ 1200°
on steeper inclines and hard exceleration, and around 900°
On flat ground cursing.
She's tuned perfectly!
Average highway speed of 57 mph @ 2400 rpm with an average of 7.75 mpg, even burned a tank of wmo on the way up!
Total hours for this trip start to finish were 28, total miles traveled 760, mostly at night, primarily on interstate highway.
Can't wait to do it again!View attachment 566677
Glad you made it back safe Ray!

turnkey

Great recovery for you ...Nice to have a problem free recovery......Uncle Murphy was in my neck of the woods....I think he was laughing to hard at us putting up a new pool to brother anyone else.....I know what 3,000 gals of water on the front yard looks like now.....Second water run was much better ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks