• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saturn Surplus...

N1265

It's just a little surface rust. Go down to your local exhaust shop and see if they will make it for 100.00. I've never had anything but good luck with saturn surplus-Very knowledgeable and great service.:twisted:
I took your advice, I could of had one made out of the " heaver pipe " for $120. I don't think he said it was Galvanized pipe, but maybe Alluminazied ? something to that effect.

I also found a local shop who could still get the pipe in from their warehouse for $105.00 +Tax. their truck delivers once a week so depending on what day you order it could be a one day wait or a 7 day wait.

" You could have gone to NAPA for one, it's only $190.00. ":roll:

I did call down to Napa before ordering from Saturn, I was told they could not get any exhaust parts for a 1977 W-200 forward of the Muffler, their book went back that far but just did not have any listing for it. Here in Fremont we call Napa the 2 for 1 place, Because it always seems like you pay the price for 2 parts, but only get 1

I also tried Advance and Auto Zone, Both told me they could not get the Y-pipe....

I did not start this thread to throw rocks at Saturn, As stated in one of my earlier posts I have had good dealings with them in the past. In the past I have ordered new parts from them and received them in new condition.

but this time I am a little taken back at what they sent me and was just wondering if this what you guys would of expected.

No more, No less....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks