• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SE Kansas Junk Yard

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Driving in SE Kansas I ran up on a junk yard I had visited a couple of years ago, it was a little different since they have done some scraping. I was looking for a M715 hood and bed along with a bed for a Deuce, 5 ton bed there but too large for my Deuce???
James

Attachments

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The AC unit was kind of unique! I tried buying some of the winch parts off one of the five tons and it was a no go, he says he uses the same winch on his wrecker so no sale on winch system parts, he didn't seem real interested in selling any of the 5 ton stuff. Next time I am up that way I will try him again.
James

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you get off the interstate there will be four way stop, take a left on I think HY 116?, it is about two miles on the right, you can't miss it.
James

PS: Everything there is rough, make sure you have a spare and for sure go in the office.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks