• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SE Kansas Junk Yard

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Driving in SE Kansas I ran up on a junk yard I had visited a couple of years ago, it was a little different since they have done some scraping. I was looking for a M715 hood and bed along with a bed for a Deuce, 5 ton bed there but too large for my Deuce???
James

Attachments

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The AC unit was kind of unique! I tried buying some of the winch parts off one of the five tons and it was a no go, he says he uses the same winch on his wrecker so no sale on winch system parts, he didn't seem real interested in selling any of the 5 ton stuff. Next time I am up that way I will try him again.
James

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you get off the interstate there will be four way stop, take a left on I think HY 116?, it is about two miles on the right, you can't miss it.
James

PS: Everything there is rough, make sure you have a spare and for sure go in the office.