• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Seabee Deuce Crew Cab Project

Billy Bobbed

I drilled the holes threw the bed floor into the frame,6 of them.C&C does the same thing.Reuse the wood spacer from the orginal deuce bed,and cut to length.Make sure you put the spacer in the same way it came off.

camoyj7

Well I got the old suspension out today and what a pain in the a$$ that was! I don't know what was worse the rivets that won't let go or dragging the axle and suspension out of the garage by myself. Good news is it doesn't look like I'm going to have to move the rear axle!

Attachments

camoyj7

Got the rear springs bolted up and the axle mounted today. I still have to put on the shock bracket on the frame and install the shocks. Once I get the drive shaft made it will be almost ready to drive to my friends shop to build the top.

Attachments

Welder Sam

Thanks for the awesome info! Thinking of using an m36 chassis and a 109 box for mine.. i just hate the thought of not having a bed.. maybe a 109 frame and box w/tandems as a trailer??? :)

camoyj7

I got the fuel tanks remounted under the bed on both sides today. Now I need to run new fuel lines to both tanks. Tomorrow I'll get the other battery box mounted up. I still need to flip the rear hubs I just mounted the tire to see if had any problems with the fuel tanks.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks