• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Second Bi-Annual TX MV Rally

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bump for upcoming rally. Does anyone have any style preference when it comes to rally shirt? I've got a few ideas in a the drawling board, also a head count of who/size is needed. :jumpin:

Maverick1701

Bump for upcoming rally. Does anyone have any style preference when it comes to rally shirt? I've got a few ideas in a the drawling board, also a head count of who/size is needed. :jumpin:
regular t-shirts sound good to me

FT might want his in skin-tight black leather though...with the matching ass-less chaps of course

Last edited:

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I suggest something with sleeves. no freakin pocket!
Maybe a calming MUD color. with a little od for good looks
Ditto on the first two parts. Since we want to keep cost low I was thinking OD shirt with black stencils of an MV or two; M35a2 and m715 since they do make up the majority of attending MV's to the rally, placement TBD. My hope is to have a slightly provocative/pun pin-up on the back (drawling to be posted this week) about the hobby and "Steel Soldiers" on the chest. Gives the shirt a little kick.. ;-)

runk

Dark OD ! Although my favorite color is dark gray, hides the grease stains the best.
All cotton please.
One XL, one small adult or large kid.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks