• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Second Bi-Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

This would definately be the right event. There will be a lot of sitting/standing around talking about our trucks and the MV hobby/addiction. We will also take the trucks out on the trails a few times. Feel free to join us.

marshalltx

Good to hear! Am I correct in understanding that there's a designate camping area at the offroad park? I would be rolling in around midnight probably.

Thanks,

Marshall

marshalltx

Can anyone advise if there are costs outside the $10 daily BVORR charge and $5/night camping

Thanks,

Marshall

Last edited:

blacktop_one

Marshall, I think there's just a flat fee for the weekend of $20 per member(?). Based on the cost to rent the whole park divided by the number who actually show up. The BVORR charges and camping charges don't apply, we've got the whole place reserved. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Marshall, I think there's just a flat fee for the weekend of $20 per member(?). Based on the cost to rent the whole park divided by the number who actually show up. The BVORR charges and camping charges don't apply, we've got the whole place reserved. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks!
Correct good sir.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

two.fiveM35

Here are a few more picks . Made it home fine, turned the truck off and it wouldn't start again. Not as bad as this morning. Had Autozone test batteries and said the old one (4 years old) needed charging. Charging it now, beat it won't hold a charge. Time to ask the wife for a battery for Christmas. Thanks Lincon.

Attachments

runk

Made it home safely as well, no problems !
Great weekend, thanks everybody.:driver:
Nofearnohope - another excellent job organizing ! :beer:

txdodge43man

I had a great time its was nice to put a face with the name. Fuzz toaster had a good time getting stuck on a hill in his 2wd jeep and the vids he posted are from inside my truck. Fuzz you and your better have are always welcome to ride in my truck.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had a great time its was nice to put a face with the name. Fuzz toaster had a good time getting stuck on a hill in his 2wd jeep and the vids he posted are from inside my truck. Fuzz you and your better have are always welcome to ride in my truck.
Well...I think my little jeep liberty got more trail time than the deuces, but it certainly got more air time than anyone else on that one hill. :lol: ..but yes, I did need a push at one point. :oops: Thank for allowing me and my lady friend to tag along, it was a great time all around! Btw, the look from that NG member at the stop light is still priceless.. haha!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks