• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selling my M1009

orangejeepzj

I need the cash and the room, just moved into a newer townhome and i need to get rid of this thing, i hate to see it go but further down the road i see another one in my future. Dont have any pics of it yet but if you want i will get them to you, the best way to reach me is at orangejeepzj@yahoo.com but it is a 84, 6.2 liter 8" lift 456 gears in the front 10 bolt still up there with 38" boggers, the rear is a 14 bolt with 488 gears and 40" monster mudders, just put on a new raised steering arm and a new knuckle, two brand new batteries, asking $3500 i am pretty firm on the price. It is locate din Kennesaw GA. If you have any questions just e-mail me and i will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks Beau

orangejeepzj

ok needs a new starter now but i have lowered the price down to $2000 need the money real bad, fiance just got a DUI and she needs some money for the lawyer fees and the court fees, she cant lose her license, i need her to be able to drive, everything else is just fine on it, it will turn over with a little tap from the hammer though again the best way to reach me is at 678-463-3967 or at orangejeepzj@yahoo.com

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks