• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Selling my M1009

orangejeepzj

I need the cash and the room, just moved into a newer townhome and i need to get rid of this thing, i hate to see it go but further down the road i see another one in my future. Dont have any pics of it yet but if you want i will get them to you, the best way to reach me is at orangejeepzj@yahoo.com but it is a 84, 6.2 liter 8" lift 456 gears in the front 10 bolt still up there with 38" boggers, the rear is a 14 bolt with 488 gears and 40" monster mudders, just put on a new raised steering arm and a new knuckle, two brand new batteries, asking $3500 i am pretty firm on the price. It is locate din Kennesaw GA. If you have any questions just e-mail me and i will try to get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks Beau

orangejeepzj

ok needs a new starter now but i have lowered the price down to $2000 need the money real bad, fiance just got a DUI and she needs some money for the lawyer fees and the court fees, she cant lose her license, i need her to be able to drive, everything else is just fine on it, it will turn over with a little tap from the hammer though again the best way to reach me is at 678-463-3967 or at orangejeepzj@yahoo.com