• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Semi-catastrophic Rockwell Failure ? Anyone ever seen this?

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
[QUOTE=welldigger If you miss a fine metal shaving or 2 who cares.

See you don't have OCD going on. Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't. Back to my Meds.

rivercreek

Update: Acquired a complete rear differential assembly from TacticalTruck (Jeff) over the weekend. I cut the axles and removed the rear driveshaft to make the truck drivable for the short-term. With the weather as it is forecasted here in this area I am not going to tear into the bad rear under the truck at this point. Once I've got a few days with no threat of snow, i'll pull it out and take a closer look. Undecided at this point whether it will be best to replace entire unit or just clean pumpkin/tubes and replace third member. Thanks for all the input and advice everyone. Except Zout. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks