• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Severly wounded old soldiers

5tonpuller

RE: Re: RE: still more

On the wreckers. Let me know what he / you want for the rear stab pockets that are bolted to the frame. really need the right rear one. thanks

5tonjeepman

Save the steel soldiers at all cost... They are our heritage and deserve to see the road again..In peace-time!!

5tonjeepman

Hi.. My e-mail is guner133@yahoo.com.. if no-one wants those steel soldiers I'll take'em... I am a mechanic in the NH NG, I drove a 1965 kaiser 5-ton troop carrier.. If someone knows of someone in my neck of the woods who has one they don't want I will gladly drive it away no questions asked.. I love the bull-nose..

ucfjeeper

EZ; if you get in contact with anyone please let me know, and please let me know who to contact. I've called the yard twice, asked for the guy but had to leave a message both times. I went to the yard one saturday the last time I was up there and there were people working in the yard, but the gate was closed and office was locked. I haven't had a chance to get up there on a week day, dang my job! ha ha ha... There were still some military framerail trailers out front, but couldn't see any m35's or anything else in the yard, but then again, didn't know where to look. I'd like to know if they're still there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks