• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

She's a Whistler

roscoe

My truck is sitting up in that lot in Sparta. I won mine from event 4090 also. Still waiting on EUC though. Looks like quite a few nice trucks came out of there. I might of bid on yours but it wasn't much. I just picked one for the most part and threw it all in.:-D

cruz

are you planning on driving yours home or getting it shipped? I see you are in indiana so if you are driving it home you will be driving right past my place, so if you need a break feel free to stop in, and stretch your legs. and good luck with your truck.

cruz

well I went out this morning and she fired right up, so I backed off the fuel to 2 flats up, I will see if she still fires right up in a couple hours, if so that is where I will leave it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks