• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

should I bid on this one?

big block 88

No worries about the rules man. You know them now and I assure you that you arent the first and wont be the last to make a mistake. There just happens to be some old crotchety farts on here. (**** kids get off my lawn!!!))).

I recommend buying one from a member here or one that someone on here can attest to being a solid truck. Are you sure i cant talk you into a 939 truck? They suck much less.

tobyS

One (a 1083) in the classified says: "Plan was to make this into my expedition overlander with habitation box on back (a 6x6 RV), but realized that I don't have a lot of the expertise to make it economical for us." Utah is not too far.

pontiac62

Just remember your buying a used vehicle from a auction or private sale. Except it to break at sometime usually when you least expect it.

When you do get one post your adventure I’ll be looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man of few words

M1081 LVAD

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks