• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I buy this M37?

bubba_got_you

Thats great to hear. I checked Ebay and it seems like they are priced a little higher than that, but I'm sure a little shopping around and Ill find some deals.
In terms of gauges, the next challenge would be getting those 24volt gauges to work with the 12volt system of the small block.
I have been doing lots of searching and heard about the power steering upgrade, which I think it needs. But, I haven't seen lots of details, only pictures of the hard work already performed.
I would love to hear more about the Disc brake upgrade. What's the setup for these? And does it add disc brakes to the rear?
[FONT=&quot]Datcon gauges look the same at the original gauges and they make them for 12v so you may just want to get them from them. [/FONT]

WCRiot

[FONT=&quot]Datcon gauges look the same at the original gauges and they make them for 12v so you may just want to get them from them. [/FONT]
These are pretty expensive gauges aren't they? Doing some research I saw those somewhere else. Autometer makes a "Hot Rod" gauge that is a black face with chrome bevel. But, if i bought these i would paint over the chrome so they are all black.

So its either the Datcon gauges or the autometers from what I have seen.

Going to pick up the truck on Sunday hopefully, as long as my easter plans don't go to too late in the day

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks