• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I drive a deuce home from the auction?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
KaiserM109:
Thanks for serving in Viet Nam, I was just a couple of years too young to go or I would have too. I hope the drive home is a good experience for you and don't rule out taking that hitch hiking daughter along. I hope the Wrecker in MS is getting good care I always worry if i have to rely on someone else to trust my maintenance to. It was cool at Aberdeen I did not have my Suburban with all my tools due to being rear ended and it being in the shop so when I had to work on my oil filters at the site SS members lent me the tools and even a gave me a new oil filter. This site is filled with some of the best folks I know. I hope that this all works out and please keep it updated with pictures of the return trip. I have more than once gone under power lines with 2 X 6's holding the wire up to drive a big truck under them maybe that would work for you too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks