• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Should I drive a deuce home from the auction?

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
KaiserM109:
Thanks for serving in Viet Nam, I was just a couple of years too young to go or I would have too. I hope the drive home is a good experience for you and don't rule out taking that hitch hiking daughter along. I hope the Wrecker in MS is getting good care I always worry if i have to rely on someone else to trust my maintenance to. It was cool at Aberdeen I did not have my Suburban with all my tools due to being rear ended and it being in the shop so when I had to work on my oil filters at the site SS members lent me the tools and even a gave me a new oil filter. This site is filled with some of the best folks I know. I hope that this all works out and please keep it updated with pictures of the return trip. I have more than once gone under power lines with 2 X 6's holding the wire up to drive a big truck under them maybe that would work for you too.