• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Ridgerunner

M104 trailer
Built in ?
Tow it with the Bobbed Deuce

Front and rear tailgates, and odd fold-up landing gear with 11.00x20 tires.

Wheels are offset different than a standard 6-bolt Deuce or M105 trailer wheels.

Previous owner cut/hacked wire harness and tail lights for the purpose of pulling behind 12volt pick up truck. Need to replace wire harness and lights yet.

Attachments

Pawnshop

M104 trailer
Built in ?
Tow it with the Bobbed Deuce

Front and rear tailgates, and odd fold-up landing gear with 11.00x20 tires.

Wheels are offset different than a standard 6-bolt Deuce or M105 trailer wheels.

DAMMIT! I thought I had all the Deuce trailers I "need", now I find that there is one more! That front gate is too cool...

steve6x6x6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I got these from GL 2 1/2 weeks ago, the data plate said rewoked 9-08 M105A2. They look new to me, the bed is new and everything else. I got 2 tarps and one set of metal bows. These trailers have double rib supports inside and out.

Attachments

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
M104 trailer
Built in ?
11.00x20 tires Wheels are offset different than a standard 6-bolt Deuce or M105 trailer wheels.
That is a very early 50's old school M series 1 1/2T , the wheels are the same as used on the M135 gasser also ran the 11X20 meats. If you lived closer I would do some serious trading to get it.:drool:

Last edited:

strycnine

Strycnine, What are you using to haul that camo lady? It looks really low.

Chevrolet 1500 Z71.

It just looks that way in the picture because his driveway goes downhill off the edge of the road.

ETA: I was dropping it off to get blasted and painted. Hope it turns out well.

Last edited:

Ripcord01

Chevrolet 1500 Z71.

It just looks that way in the picture because his driveway goes downhill off the edge of the road.

ETA: I was dropping it off to get blasted and painted. Hope it turns out well.
Mine driveway is the same way, I hate concrete..and tree roots..How much did they charge you to have it blasted?

JFMickey_D

Here's my M100. No data plate, so no idea as to DOD or anything else. Got it just a couple months ago from a friend.

When I get it ready it will be towed behind my 55 CJ-5. According to the serial number I believe the Jeep is the oldest surviving CJ-5 still on the road.

My trailer is going to become an expedition enhancement for the Jeep. I'm adding an inverter, twin deep cell batteries, air compressor and tank, water tank, propane tank, slide out sink and stove. Thinking of making my own welder to put it in as well.

But all that is dependent on available funds.

Attachments

Ripcord01

JFMICKEY, That would be a good candidate for a sandblast and total restore. Finding a tail gate will might be a challenge. Good Luck! You might check out expidtiontrialers.com A good forum with lots of off- road trialer builds.

JFMickey_D

Yeah, the plan is to ditch the tank, get it sandblasted, patch the tailgate and then I'm going to use the paint sprayer from work and paint it to match my Jeep (which I'm going to turn OD and "militarize").

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks