• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

dogtags

Military Veterans Museum and Education Center recently acquired a M332 Ammunition Trailer. It was made by Johnson Furnace on Aug 21 1963, serial number 2294 .

I know the M10 ammo trailers had a load data plate that said what all it could hold. Does anyone know of a data sheet for what all the M332 can hold?

The Santa Fe has hauled it's fair share of Mil trailers. I think this is the biggest/heaviest and I wouldn't tow anything bigger behind it.

~Robert

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It still looks better behind your truck than my M1009! :oops:
Thanks for the rescue. (Sam came out one recent night and towed me to safety when the 1009 blew its transmission return line a couple of miles from his shop).

By the way, I was already hungry when I saw the taco place and Ross'.....:drool:

Cheers

Attachments

HELLRIDER

1963 M275 1973 communication trailer. I bought this set up, to store and transport 25 years of automotive shop parts and equipment. Me and my buddy sold the shop and property. It was a last minute decision, and we knew it would be an interesting trip from Ohio, to Connecticut. This trailer is too heavy for this truck, for long trips, so it was a slow one! I have to say though, the 63 showed it's strength, and made the trip home. We had some fuel filter issues, but awesome SS members helped us along they way! The trailer is still loaded, until we move it to Vermont sometime in the spring next year.

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1963 M275 1973 communication trailer. I bought this set up, to store and transport 25 years of automotive shop parts and equipment. Me and my buddy sold the shop and property. It was a last minute decision, and we knew it would be an interesting trip from Ohio, to Connecticut. This trailer is too heavy for this truck, for long trips, so it was a slow one! I have to say though, the 63 showed it's strength, and made the trip home. We had some fuel filter issues, but awesome SS members helped us along they way! The trailer is still loaded, until we move it to Vermont sometime in the spring next year.
That trailer looks very similar to ours, which was built by Kingham.
What make and model is that trailer?
Thanks.
John

sggoat

M101A2 trailer

brand New to the forum.
I have an M101a2 trailer recently purchased. MFG by Kasel Mfg in Pa. delivery was in 1989. The brake system is in need of an overhaul. I have new brake lines purchased from advance auto. New flex lines from a local trailer store. I think the hydraulic mastetr cylinder is in need of a rebuild also as there appears to be a lot of rust in the reservoir. The brake actuator is Hydro-Act., mfg by Toledo Stamping works
Any help on refurbishing the system would be greatly appreciated-
Thanks,
Gary

jets1959

brand New to the forum.
I have an M101a2 trailer recently purchased. MFG by Kasel Mfg in Pa. delivery was in 1989. The brake system is in need of an overhaul. I have new brake lines purchased from advance auto. New flex lines from a local trailer store. I think the hydraulic mastetr cylinder is in need of a rebuild also as there appears to be a lot of rust in the reservoir. The brake actuator is Hydro-Act., mfg by Toledo Stamping works
Any help on refurbishing the system would be greatly appreciated-
Thanks,
Gary
Look up m101 brake system in the trailer forum. I believe the brake master cylinder is off of a 1964 or 1965 jeep cj. By a new one from rockauto.com.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks