• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Another Ahab

So just a little while ago I was talking with the wife about what my life could have been and she looked straight at me and said I wouldn't have had her or my son if I had chosen any of those things. She was right of course. I have had a good life and the choices I have made have shaped me into the man I am today, the good and the bad. In the end it is all good !
Absolutely. I'm mostly over it now. Time cures all ills. It all works out as it was meant to. No heartaches, no regret. :naner::beer:

Last edited:

Piper Cub

purchased a m101a today and the guy threw in another trailer, he didn't know much about either...not really sure what the other trailer is as far as specs, and it's use in the military, it's rough but pretty cool...once done it'll mostly be pulled by my m1009...anyone have info on it? I searched Google and the forum and didn't find anything

all that was on the placard was...

The Transport Products Company
Cleveland, OH
order No. 3153-16
model No. S38y2423
date 3-56
Wow, you hit the jackpot there! There's one of those lineman's trailers on CL right now for over $2k.

drivebymashing

We should of traded. I painted my tan one green... HAHA yours looks really nice. Great job on changing color. I know that is harder than just a normal paint job same color.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Working with a local VFD to change their 1079 into something more capable of service. Got a box in trade for the cargo bed..may mount the box back to the trailer chassis or who knows.

Attachments

acon

I would have gone gray on the trailer to look killer with the van but nice job on it. That van is awesome too

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks