• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's my recently acquired M127A2C. One set of side lights needed to be rewired but otherwise she is a solid trailer. Lots of unit level modifications like step ladder and such.
Mine had the ladder on the rear bumper like that. Mine also had the channel welded to the sides below the stake pockets, which is something I thought that someone added along the way to mine... hmm.

jets1959

Finally got around to installing the pioneer tool rack onto my M101a2 trailer tail gate.had to mount it up high to clear the frame when tailgate is open.

Attachments

Last edited:

sggoat

the winch is a manual one used originally for jacking 4160 volt circuit breakers out of their cabinets. It has a ton of turns to get any movement, but is sturdy, it'll pull the whole trailer without too much manual effort. I have two more of them, I think somewhere. I mounted this on the trailer in case I needed to drag my dead mower into the trailer to get it to the shop.(also used it to load railroad ties)
Very nice looking trailer. What's the winch used for & what kind is it? Been looking at several myself for other purposes.

Steve

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks