• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Show us your Military Trailers

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My trailer is exactly like this one picture here, owned by another SS member.
His picture is sweet... :) It self loads and unloads 20' Shipping containers loaded,
to about 15,000 pounds. 3 banger Perkins runs the hydraulic winch.

View attachment 528319
That's a sweet container trailer.

What does the DATE PLATE say it is... Mxxx, Rating, etc.???

Artisan

That's a sweet container trailer.

What does the DATE PLATE say it is... Mxxx, Rating, etc.???

I think it is like a 2007. The DOD paid over $77K EACH for them. 22
of them were sold out of Rock Island in the very recent past.
They carry a good 15,000 pounds PLUS the trailer itself. I am
tricking mine out so I can drive on it / load it w/ an LMTV
LMHC (Light material Handling Crane) +++

When I am done I will be able to load a 14.5 TON loaded 20'
Container or load it w/ a 14.5TON load like cars or trucks
AND I am making receivers for a LMTV LMHC at all 4 corners
and if you go read the thread other things. VERY fun trailer
to trick out. Someday it will be Artisan worthy"er". :)

CLICK HERE to read all the poop.

Another Ahab

Cattle prices are really really good right now, like the yearlings in the photo are worth $1200-1400 per head!!
Think I read that somewhere lately (maybe because the Chinese are buying it all up or something), but apparently the burger places are freaking some: they're all going to need to bump their prices.

But go figure, lobster now is flooding the market: you can get it cheaper now than it's ever been:

- So ranchers now are happy campers.

- Those working the lobster boats; not so much.

Last edited:

M35A2 KAISER

These are Pinoaks form northeastern Oklahoma. There was a semi coming up for another persons delivery so we split the delivery fee and put them on the trailer to put them inside a building for a couple of days till we can get them in the ground.

gerrykan

Not actually military, but you folks might enjoy the pictures.
These are older photos, and WW2 style invasion stars have since been added.

Built for the local(Springfield, MO) antique car swap meet, due to the consumption of adult beverages, distance from our spaces to the facilities, and that portable rental toilets were not allowed to be placed on our spaces.

The 'MURDOC' name is in homage to the cleanest portable toilets we have ever encountered.
Murdock was the name on the portable toilets at the Petit Jean Arkansas swap meet (last time there was 2007).
We left the 'k' off the end so as not to infringe on his trade-name, and the fact that ours might not be as sweet smelling.

Attachments

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just put down some new flooring in the front where my bed will be. She has been wired up with 50 ft. of extension cord for 30 amps RV plug. All that is left now is to push out the old 3 phase AC in put in a single phase and bring in my bed. ZZZZ

Attachments

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I got to look over your truck at the Ga rally and really liked it, I'm sure that goose-neck will be sweet when your done!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks