• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Side Rear View Mirror?

m38inmaine

I'm not sure how to remove it but I had a mirror fall off and by a miracle it did not break. It was held on by a clear silicone adhesive. You may be able to pry gently with a non marring tool while heating the face of the mirror with a heat gun.

cucvrus

I remove them GM mirrors from the stainless steel mirror heads with a propane torch and the glass falls off. Be gentle and don't over heat. Good Luck. I even used the ones that said objects are closer then they appear. Why because I had them. Not sure if they still do that. If they do I am so used to seeing and using them I don't even notice.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to make sure I understand, we are talking about the mirrors that are mounted to the side of the doors and not the one that is glued to the middle of the windshield, right?