• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Side Rear View Mirror?

m38inmaine

I'm not sure how to remove it but I had a mirror fall off and by a miracle it did not break. It was held on by a clear silicone adhesive. You may be able to pry gently with a non marring tool while heating the face of the mirror with a heat gun.

cucvrus

I remove them GM mirrors from the stainless steel mirror heads with a propane torch and the glass falls off. Be gentle and don't over heat. Good Luck. I even used the ones that said objects are closer then they appear. Why because I had them. Not sure if they still do that. If they do I am so used to seeing and using them I don't even notice.

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just to make sure I understand, we are talking about the mirrors that are mounted to the side of the doors and not the one that is glued to the middle of the windshield, right?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks