• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any ideas when the gates close there? I don't want to arrive 30 minutes after closing and I'm stuck in Small Town Indiana for the night without a hotel room.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yeah Mike, there isn't a gate to lock you out of the park, just one to keep you in the "family" area. You can get in worry free.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, looks like warm, but not hot, and pretty nice conditions! Excellent!

Thanks for the info on getting inside the place, I am hoping to leave No. VA no later than 10am on Wednesday, that would put me in Haspin around 8pm or so. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was hotter than that at the FL rally last year. Weather forcast looks great. I'm so jealous of you guys that can get to the rally in one day.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Does anyone know if there is any wirerless internet access at Haspin? I'm wondering if the laptop needs to go with me. Anyone? (and NO, I will not sit on a golfcart at night and use my Blackberry!) :oops:

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ramps will be there. Glad to here your making it Stan!

No wireless. I was connecting thru the phone on verizon. Won't be bringing the laptop this year. Cell phone did work. May want to bring FRS radios (walkie talkies) for staying in touch.

Dennis

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Please do.

The next 24 hours for me are going to be hell, packing the last minute stuff, getting laundry done, getting my food/drinks/smokes ready, etc, not to mention the 10 hour ride out there. But I am psyched to go!

Is anyone planning on being a convoy/trip coordinator for this event? If someone wants to be, please PM me your phone number so if there is a problem en route I can call someone. Thanks.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dhwife and I are heading out now by way of Oilcan's! Should be in Cinncinati by tomorrow afternoon - See you then Gimpy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks