• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signatures

jasonjc

If you are new or just new to the new site, there are 5-6 post that you need to read frist. They talk about the new site and what you need to do on your end to use the new site.
Any time some thing comes up that every one need's to see the power that be will make one of these must read post. It so you can say you did not see it. So read the hole thing and all your ?? will be ansered.

Trust me, it will be woth it:-D

K45

I am completely new here and I was able to follow the instructions. The only thing I messed up is I missed the part about clicking the "Steel Soldiers logo once I was done I clicked the forum link, but no problems. i like that idea of making it a point for everyone to review an important peice of news about the site rather have soe thread that people ignore. Cool idea. Thanks for everything.

mangus580

The only thing I messed up is I missed the part about clicking the "Steel Soldiers logo once I was done I clicked the forum link, but no problems..
Its not so much clicking the logo specifically... Its that using the back button is what gets people stuck in the loop.

OSO

I a'm puzzled trying to get to the posts .Just getting redirected around the site . Any clue how many more steps. I thought I had this site somewhat figured out . But NO still trying:oops:

supermechanic

what is the problem with this forum, I have read the required thread multiple times, and the i keep getting bounced back to the place where i have to read this thread.

Wolf.Dose

New Stile

After I tried 2 quick replies which did not work, I'm not very happy with the new stile. I can not get into the forum, there are some idiotic questions asked, which I tried to answer. May be I' m to stupid to understand American English. Howerver, I have may customers in the US where I have no problem to understand them. And they do understand me, too! This is all made for computer freaks of the US. However, this forum is not only used by US-Americans. It is used worldwide.
Magnum580, you will loose a lot of statements and expert views, if the access will be only for computer freaks. I'm not willing with my limited time to investigate more in finding out how the new system works.
The registration must be in also in British English, French, German, Polish, Italian and not to forget Japaneese (May be the best MV Expert is Yasuo Ohtsuka, for reference ask Oliver Barnham. But may be you do not know these Gentlemen).
May be you kick me out of the forum for this statement. I can live with it!
Wolf
P.S.: I apreciate that political statements are banned from this forum, as well as any statements about any candidates. Remember: Outside the US nowbody is interested in these news/statements!

Tanner

Okay.... so I seem to be in this 'infinite loop' called Read this Message... maybe I need to push "Button 2" to understand this in a language other than English? 'Cause it sure don't seem to be English, or else, I just ain't gittin' it....

Wait, maybe this new SS layout is the Internet equivalent of the FMTV's being better than the truck that they replaced? :wink: Or the Humvee replaceing the Jeep? Or??? :-D

"Tanner"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks