• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Signatures

dmetalmiki

I too am going round and round in circles and can ONLY read the required reading and go NO further! and all answers to pertenant related questions on the matter seem to result in jumbled relpies to unasociated questions not in any related sequence I can fathom or follow. perhaps ONE informative answer to this matter would help without the dissasociated comments and conversations..I also agree the colors are very hard to use if one has less than pilot eyesight.

sheriffsam6

I am not able to search the site and I have visited this required thread several times, I am just looking for the NSN for the larger steering gear box on the M1151 HMMWV. It is not in the TM. I am in Iraq now and am having a hard time getting information.

maybefixit

I'm betting that if we stop adding to this thread, the system will accept that we're up to date and it will stop bugging us.

Maybe the site master can kill off some of the short messages and close the thread so it does not keep expanding and setting us to 'unread' status.;-)

Thanks for all the hard work, looking forward to uninhibited viewing (of the site.... of course!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks