• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Singles complete on my Deuce.

dmetalmiki

RE: Re: RE: Singles complete on my Deuce.

have a look in photo gallery "deks collection" rear shot past firetruck is the M35 NOT the M54! :pic of wheel mod is one M35 a2front and (one) M54a2 front to show FRONT WHEELS" kicked out" to the max!! on BOTH trucks ALL WHEELS (now) run IN LINE. on wide track! I will take pics of stance asap. note wheel track M54a2 at farm show..(I think would not look as great with front wheel "IN" in orriginal position.)with rears following!

mucekok

all of the tires i have for sale (approx 30) are still mounted on the wheels. some are near 100% tread. changed my truck to singles a while back. was not having alot of fun flipping the hubs in the rain. was too impatient to wait a few days. got a verifid 75mph top speed out of the 395's. on the negative side, the thumb breakage factor is worse. had to install cupholders so i can drive with both hands...

mucekok

doesn't feel too bad but gets kinda nerve racking in narrow lanes, construction, and traffic. get alot of looks when passing people on freeway. can't hear myself think when its wound up, got alot better since the hard top install. tried to put a radio in there with me, only to confirm that by the time you turn up all the way you still can't hear it. took a short road trip in it this weekend, did some wheelin. hope to post the pics soon.