• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Smart phone app

Nonotagain

PDF files can be imported via iTunes or once you open a page that contains a PDF tap near the top of the screen and the open in iBooks watermark will show up. Tap open in iBooks and it will open and save.

gunboy1656

Could do that, I use 4 other forums through it. This site is the only one causing issues.

Reloaded the app, it is now working.

Last edited:

Tlauden

Ya, steel soldiers in tapatalk is "SteelSoldiers". I use the maps app that comes with the iPhone for gps, it doesnt give you turn by turn but it works fine for me. Search online for the PDF problem, I don't like that book case app or whatever it is called, so I've never really played with it. I'm sure there's a way though

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
No app needed for my Blackberry Torch 9800. Everything works just fine except for chat, which is ok with me. I just need a bigger data plan to handle all the info on this site.
You don't "need" an app for the Iphone either (I don't have it on mine). You just use the web browser and everything works fine. I personally hate the sites that automatically switch to "phone" mode when you're using a cell (google and eBay both do it) and switch it to normal mode if there's an option.

RAYZER

You don't "need" an app for the Iphone either (I don't have it on mine). You just use the web browser and everything works fine. I personally hate the sites that automatically switch to "phone" mode when you're using a cell (google and eBay both do it) and switch it to normal mode if there's an option.
Can you post a pic to the forum with your iphone without the app?