• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow Picture

moosebgy

We finally got about a foot of snow so winters finally here. So I got a picture of the deuce and thought I'd post it up. Now just waiting for the next 10 to 20 feet of snow to fall. Gotta love Valdez.

Attachments

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Looks like you need a maintenance tent for your duece so you can fire it up and drive under the 20 foot snowfall making a tunnel. Please keep us updated on this scene as the snow falls. Stay warm and safe.

Thanks for posting the picture

pa.rich

We had 5" lastmonday or Tues, maybe another storm coming Saturday! I love the big snows. Breaks the monotony of winter.Friday I will be driving from pa to Connecticut to pick up a truck body so I hope I miss it and get back before it starts.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
More snow pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need more!

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I love Alaska the short time I was there made me long for more. A chain saw, auger,and a sawmill and you are in business. Keep the accumulation shots coming only cold here in Korea no snow yet but I will post them to this thread when it comes

rosco

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Jeff
You have the "jewelry" on the tires yet? You'll need her that way till along in April sometime! All that snow has been known to collapse in the hoods and cab roofs - in spite of the hard tops. I'm sure you keep a shovel handy!

Regards
Lee in Alaska

moosebgy

Hey Lee, yep I have the 'jewelery' ready to put on if I need it or if someone calls for a little tug. Right after the pic I was out there knocking the snow off the roof and hood and fenders. I figure I'll only have to do that another 30 to 40 times this winter. Gotta love Alaska.

FreightTrain

Banned
Send the snow down here....We want snow...well I want snow....Oh,you can send the wife and her firetruck down here to...if you don't want,you can send her sister.....I ain't picky.

moosebgy

Maddawg, yep that's my wifes rig, a retired Coast Guard firetruck from Airstation Kodiak, and she lets me drive it sometime and her sister is already married and she thinks I corrupted my wife anyway.

Armada, nice pic

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DaveP, what is that tractor in that picture ? (next to the shed) Or is it just an air compressor trailer?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks