• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Snow Plow for M925

Neophyte

Steel Soldiers Supporter
View attachment 402664Great. I put 5 tons of road mix in mine, chained up all 3 axels, waited for hard frozen conditions and now have plowed 3 times. Not really enough snow for this rig, but a lot of fun.
Without your help, I might not of done this project......thanks again!!! Stunning "driveway" /scenery by the way. My wife still can't understand why I put all the time, $$ into putting a plow on the truck.......but in here, I'm right at home. When I'm out there on business next year (hopefully winter), I'm stopping by to see that rig.

Rkrug

Hoping to start making the mount for my plow soon, got the PTO and hydraulic system installed, think that I am going to use 2 24v solenoid directional valves with one of those selector valves so I could still use the winch valve if (when) I get a winch.
Here is a picture of the plow it also has the curved ice guard for the top.
IMG_0737.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks